We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register (registration number ZA524368).
If you have been contacted by us about taking part in market research, you can refer to our research participant privacy notice.
What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.malvern-i.com or contact us using the website form.
We collect questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address
This information helps us to
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so and
- notify you about changes to our service.
This information can be viewed by authorised people in Malvern Insight and our suppliers to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- Respond to any feedback you send us
Where your information is stored
While we store your information, where possible, on secure servers in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA), in some cases data may be transferred to and stored outside the UK and European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by our employees or suppliers operating outside the UK and EEA. We ensure that your personal data is subject to appropriate safeguards as defined by European data protection laws.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘GDPR’ in the email title or write to us at Malvern Insight, Wyche Innovation Centre, Walwyn Road, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 6PL, UK.